50-inch Wide ADA Slotted Trench Drain Cover – Extra Heavy Duty
- 50″ wide x 24 inches long x 1.5″ thick at grate seat, 6.25″ thick
- Rated for DIN load class D – Grate design load of at least 89,920 lbs per foot. (400 kn)
- Powder-coated carbon steel for corrosion resistance
- Typically used on 48-inch wide utility trenches, catch basins, and trench drains high-traffic aisles
- Typical uses are trench drains in combined traffic and pedestrian areas such as at shopping centers, churches, gas stations, and any other area where a high flow rates are required but pedestrians may be present.
- Contact your local sales rep to inquire about rate discounts that may be available to you
- Pedestrian ADA / heel proof black powder coated steel longitudinally slotted grate – 50″ wide x 24″ long x 1.5″ thick – rated for DIN load class D
- This 50-inch wide trench drain grate is used where ADA compliance and heel compliance take priority over inflow.
- Must be properly maintained to provide adequate inflow.