12-in Wide Heavy Duty Fiberglass Trench Drain Grate
- Heavy duty molded fiberglass rated for DIN load class D
- The anti-slip grit is useful in wet and slippery environments. Upon request, it can be ordered without the traction grit by leaving a comment in the order notes at checkout.
- Each opening measures .57″ x .67″ for maximum water inflow
- Commonly used where heavy loads, corrosion resistance, and good inflow are important
- Safe for vehicular traffic
- Typically used on 10” wide prefabricated trench drains, 10” wide stainless steel trench drains, and 10” wide catch basins.
- Typical uses are trench drains in slippery production areas of manufacturing plants, chemical plants, and food and beverage plants.
- Most commonly used in chemical unloading areas where storage volume, chemical loading, and vehicular loads are present
- Custom sizes are available – find your local sales representative to learn more!